Rug Cleaning Prices
- Handmade: $3.75 per sq ft.
- Machine made synthetic: $2.75 per sq ft.
- Machine made wool: $3.25 per sq ft.
- Viscose: $4.00
Urine Odor Elimination
- Handmade: $4.25 per sq ft.
- Machine made synthetic: $3.50 per sq ft
- Machine made wool: $4.00 per sq ft.
- Viscose: $4.75 per sq ft.
- Rug Pad: $2.50-$3.00 per sq ft.
Rug Repair (hand repairs)
- New Fringe: $40.00-$50.00 per linear ft. (create new fringe from rug)
- New Fringe: $30.00-$50.00 per linear ft. (add fringe, not original material)
- New edges: $30.00-$45.00 per linear ft.
- New secondary backing for machine tufted rugs: $4.00-$6.50 per sq ft.
Minimum Pick-up, Delivery, and Drop off charge
- Minimum order total within the 494 loop: $125 (plus delivery charge $7.50 each direction)
- Minimum order total Outside the 494 loop: $160 (plus delivery charge $15.00 each direction)
Carpet Dyeing Prices
- Bleach spot repair: Will provide estimate
- Rug color restoration: Will provide estimate
- Color cleans: .45-.85 per sq ft
- Color change: .90-$2.00 per sq ft
- Color restorations: .80-$1.50 per sq ft
For dyeing jobsThe easiest way for us to provide you an estimate is for you to send us a picture/s of the damaged areas. Always include room area size of each area there’s a repair in. It’s imperative that you include a size marker (something you and I commonly know the size of) so we can distinguish the correct size of the repair so we can accurately estimate job. Here’s a list of must haves for giving you a proper estimate.
- Number of spots that need to be repaired (pictures please)
- Size marker (so we can determine size of repairs)
- Do you have replacement carpet?
- What grade of carpet is it? (if you know)
- Do you own the house or are you renting it?
- Is it in one room or multiple rooms?
- Area size of each room that repair is located